Why I am a photographer....
I am committed to a life of joy, beauty, kindness, and BLISS. ( No pressure! LOL, Yes, I am an optimist)
I really like people. I like pets too, In fact they are always invited to our sessions! They are a part of the family. But my heart is for humans.
I value authenticity. I don't expect perfection from others, especially children. I see their innocence. I respect them and have fun with them.
I am (was) also a social worker & have worked with abused & neglected children of all ages for over 30 years. I loved being able to make a positive impact on them in any way that I could.
The spark for photography was originally lit because I wanted beautiful images of my own children. My husband gifted me my first DSLR camara & I suddenly was drawn to taking pictures of other peoples children too.I was then compelled to photograph people of all ages, especially as they connected with each other. That connection is like a magnet for my heart. I As I educated myself on photographic techniques, I fell in love with the quality of natural light photography.
I have now been a family photographer for 14 years. My deepest gratitude as a photographer are the many repeat clients I have. Photographing families from maternity to graduation & beyond is magical and an honor.
I am here to make the process of photographing you and your family easy & fun.
Let's create some beautiful photography together and share the Natural Bliss.
- This (above) is a boutique I found while traveling through Monterey. So me!
- I'm an Enneagram 7- "The enthusiast" married to an 8 "The Challenger"
- I became a runner In January 2019 after reading Atomic Habits by James Clear (Clearly life changing. (I lost 55 pounds!)
- I love lavender fields, morning coffee, wine tasting, rooftop bars, traveling
- I take dance classes 3 times a week. Also, I will dance with no shame if a song has a groove I like. I can't help it.
- I have been married for 22 years.. We have 2 daughters and 2 grandsons & 1 grand daughter